ARE YOU UP TO THE XCA CHALLENGE?
XCA is a composites manufacturing company in Stephentown, NY and we currently have openings for a Composites Technicians (no previous experience required for the CT positions).
XCA is always looking for people who have a passion for working hard to continually provide consistently superior service. We work hard and we play hard; and, while this is definitely a fun, rewarding place to work, there are demands that go along with a position here, so we tend to be selective. After all, we want good people to join us, stay with us, and grow with us.
Are you right for XCA? Is XCA right for you?
- Are you a team player?
- XCA is like a family and we work closely with each other, sometimes under stress or with other things on our minds. But no matter what’s going on in your week, your teammates will be counting on you to be here 100% when your shift starts. We all depend on each other and support each other. You need to be respectful and patient, and you also need to pull your own weight when it comes to customers and other work that has to get done.
- Are you willing to learn new things?
- XCA offers an exciting and diverse work load. You will be asked to do many different skills during a typical work day. Most of these will be new skills that you may have never had an opportunity to perform before. We’ll help you, but it will be up to you to ask questions and take the time to remember things.
- Do you pay attention to the little things?
- It’s the attention to detail that makes a good product repeatedly. Going the extra mile sets you and XCA apart from everyone else. Fun little extras go a long way and will make your job worth the effort.
- Are you good at switching gears?
- When production requirements slow, you will find yourself busy with stocking supplies, cleaning, and more. But when production demands hit you can focus to get the job done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Can you stay calm and friendly under pressure?
- Imagine providing superior product on 2 projects at the same time (with your teammates doing the same) while 5 more projects are waiting. They all need the same level of attention and care; they all need to be completed in a timely fashion, and to be most efficient you need to be friendly and appreciative. Things can get very busy here and there is always other work to be done. Expect a fast pace for hours on end.
XCA is currently accepting applications for Composites Technicians, Mechanical Engineers and Project Managers