XCA is a composites manufacturing company in Stephentown, NY and we currently have openings for a Composites Technicians (no previous experience required for the CT positions).
XCA is always looking for people who have a passion for working hard to continually provide consistently superior service. We work hard and we play hard; and, while this is definitely a fun, rewarding place to work, there are demands that go along with a position here, so we tend to be selective. After all, we want good people to join us, stay with us, and grow with us.
Are you right for XCA? Is XCA right for you?
Summary: The Quality Coordinator reports directly to the Vice President. The Quality Coordinator is responsible for keeping the company in compliance with the ISO-9001 standard. The Quality Coordinator is responsible for the cost effective implementation of the quality policy. The Quality Coordinator should be a self starter and be able to work individually or as part of a team.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
-Train new employees in the quality system
-Train current and new employees in MRB procedures as well as Corrective Action procedures
-Review current suppliers and verify compliance to our quality system
-Qualify potential suppliers to our quality system
-Prepare internal audit plan and execute plan annually
-Conduct timely MRB
-Prepare forms correctly
-NCM/Cause and Corrective Action
-Implement continuous improvements based on trends
-Develop job specific quality plans as required
-Perform in-process inspections
-Perform incoming inspections
-Perform final inspections
-Perform first article inspections to AS9102 standard
-Liaison to ISO Auditor
-Liaison to Customer quality team
-Proficient with Microsoft Excel
-Proficient with measuring devices
-Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
Use of Inspection Equipment
Safety and Hazardous Materials
Title: Production Support Coordinator
Summary: The Production Support Coordinator is a full time position that reports to the Manufacturing Manager. General duties include the support of shop and production. The work will be based at Stephentown, NY.
· Organization Skill
· Time Management
· Computer skills MS Office.
· Initiative and self starter
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Production Support
· Getting quotes on goods and services for proposal and production support
· Purchasing of goods and services in support of production requirements.
· Order Acknowledgements
· Order follows up.
· Purchasing of shop disposables.
· Organization of Incoming goods area.
· Control of Customer Supplied Product.
· DAILY Meeting with shop supervisor regarding material requirements.
· Report status of ordered materials at production meeting.
· Customer Interface
-Sales Order generation
-New order entry
-Change order entry
-Report on PO Status to customer.
-PO Maintenance i.e. dates
· Check in of goods received
· Return of non-conforming materials
· Purchased goods tracking as required
-Preparation of documentation for shipments
· packing slips
-Maintain job books and scan at end.
· XCA is a team-oriented organization and expects all staff to share in any task as required.
· This is an FLSA non-exempt position
Time Input Management