XCA is a composites manufacturing company in Stephentown, NY and we currently have openings for a Composites Technicians (no previous experience required for the CT positions).
XCA is always looking for people who have a passion for working hard to continually provide consistently superior service. We work hard and we play hard; and, while this is definitely a fun, rewarding place to work, there are demands that go along with a position here, so we tend to be selective. After all, we want good people to join us, stay with us, and grow with us.
Are you right for XCA? Is XCA right for you?
Title CNC Programmer/Operator
The CNC Programmer/Operator will report to the CNC Lead Programmer/Operator. This is a hands-on job that will require the successful applicant to work on the shop floor. The CNC Programmer/Operator will work some projects as a member of a team and other projects will be expected to work alone with minimal supervision. The work will be based at Stephentown, NY.
This is a second shift position.
· CNC programming (Mastercam preferred)
· Experience in machining and machine shop practices.
· Production machine shop experience preferred.
· Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
· Experience in the lay-up of composites is desirable but not essential, a strong leadership and machining background is more important. Training will be provided for the specialist composite aspects of the job.
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
· CNC programming and editing of post-processors
· Part setup/fixturing
· Manufacturing set up and execution to meet customer requirements.
· Clean up of machining area as required.
· Preparation of raw stock as required.
· Play an active role in the development of manufacturing procedures, ISO 9000 quality system and general company polices etc.
· XCA is a team-oriented organization and expects all staff to share in any task as required. The company is small and therefore all staff will be expected to share in any maintenance activities.
· This is an FLSA non-exempt position